This Policy describes:
- the information that we gather from you,
- how we use and share this information,
- the rights and choices you have regarding this information,
- the steps we take to protect this information,
- the limitations of this Policy regarding third party websites and content,
- how we transfer your information,
- how we may change this Policy, and
- how you may contact us.
Information We Collect on the iFind Services
- User-provided Information. When you use iFind Services, you may provide us with information about you, including your name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, and payment information (if you use iFind Services to engage in purchases or financial transactions). You may provide us with information in various ways when using iFind Services. For example, you provide us with information when you register for a listing detailsiFind account, use iFind Services, submit credentials or other information for account verification, upload or share photos or videos on or through iFind Services, or send us customer service-related requests using iFind Services or other means of communication.
- User-provided Information About Others. We may also collect and store information about other people that you or other users provide to us. If you use iFind Services to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) information that may interest them (such as property or listing details, videos or photos hosted on Bunbury Realtors's Services or messages (such as invitations to comment on properties, listings, videos or photos, or use iFind Services, we may store information about you and information relating to each such recipient. Similarly, if you use iFind Services to upload, share and/or distribute content, photos, videos, listing data, or other submissions, and such content contains information about others, we may store, process, and disclose that information as provided for under this Policy. Please note, under such circumstances, you should obtain appropriate consent from others and inform them about this Policy.
Cookies and Automatically Collected Information. When you use certain iFind Services, we may send one or more cookies – small pieces of text containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser.
A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to utilize the features of iFind Services to their fullest potential. We may use third party cookies as well. For instance, we use Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. Bunbury Realtors does not process or respond to web browsers' "do not track" signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use iFind Services.
We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use a Service, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on a Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use iFind Services. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users, and may be connected with other information about you.
- Device-Related and Listing-Related Information. When you use iFind Services, you may provide us with information relating to your device on which the iFind Service is used (including computers, phones, tablets or other devices where you install or access iFind Services). This information may include: (i) information about your device (including your device ID, hardware version, and operating system); (ii) geo-location data relating to your device and any information you submitted using iFind Services; (iii) information about any photo or video viewed, including the name of the video file; (v) other technical information, including the IP address used by your device, and listing data viewed; and (vi) data associated with your iFind account. In addition to the device-related Information described above, some of the features of iFind Services may enable Bunbury Realtors to access your location in order to tailor your experience with the iFind Services based on your location ("Location-based Services"). In order to use certain Location-based Services, you may be required to enable certain features of your mobile phone (such as GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth), which enable Bunbury Realtors to identify your location through a variety of means, including GPS location, IP address, cell tower location, geo-fencing technology, or detection by physical on-location Wi-Fi or Bluetooth sensors. If your location is collected through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth sensors, please be aware that such sensors, and the associated data services, may be provided by a third party, which may access such information for the purpose of providing such data services to Bunbury Realtors.
Third Party Web Beacons and Third Party Buttons. We may enable you to connect your iFind account to, or otherwise interface with, third party services, including third party social networks and communications services. In addition, we may implement third party buttons (such as Facebook "like" or "share" buttons) that may function as web beacons even when you do not interact with the button. Information collected through third-party web beacons and buttons is collected directly by these third parties, not by Bunbury Realtors. Information collected by a third party in this manner is subject to that third party's own data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information from third parties and sources other than iFind Services, such as our business partners, contractors, and other third parties.
USES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information we collect through iFind Services in a variety of ways in providing the iFind Services and operating our business. We will ensure that the use of information is generally required under the user agreements we have with you, or is in our legitimate interest as part of the iFind Services we provide, or is with your consent. The use of information that we collect includes the following:
- We use the information that we collect through iFind Services to operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the iFind Services, to verify and manage iFind user accounts, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to users, and to process and deliver information regarding favorite properties or properties that may be of interest to you, open houses, and other information in connection with saved searches, other information you provided us or promotions that may be offered from time to time by Bunbury Realtors.
- We use the information that we collect through iFind Services to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the iFind Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality. We will process your personal data in accordance with your preferences, which are expressed via iFind Services.
- We may use your information to contact you for administrative and informational purposes, including for customer service. We may send direct marketing such as communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to properties and/or services offered by us and by third parties we work with. If you are an customer or consumer we will only send you direct marketing with your consent or as permitted by applicable law. You may send unsubscribe requests or withdraw your consent at any time.
- We may use information we collect to: (i) personalize iFind Services; (ii) provide customized content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of iFind Services; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) review your entries, submissions, and status or other activities involving iFind Services. Where we do not do this with anonymized or aggregated data we will process the data where you have provided consent and where you have not objected or withdrawn any prior consent given.
When We Disclose Information
- We will not disclose your information that we collect through iFind Services to third parties except as described in this Policy or as we disclose to you at the time the information is collected. We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We work with third party service providers to provide application development, hosting, maintenance, listing data, account verification, and other services for us. We require these service providers to use or disclose, the information they process on our behalf, only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- We may preserve and disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, warrant or request, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to preserve and disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activities, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the iFind Services and any facilities or equipment used to make the iFind Services available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- If you consent to our disclosure of information to a third party, such as business partners, or as otherwise authorized under applicable law.
Information about our users, including information you provided and any information collected through iFind Services, may be disclosed and otherwise communicated to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
We may make certain aggregated, de-identified, or non-identifying information about users of iFind Services available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; (iii) product safety analysis; or (iv) to assist such parties in understanding our users' interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality of iFind Services.
RIGHTS REGARDING COLLECTED INFORMATION
Your Rights and Choices you have regarding this information
You can access and update your information by contacting [email protected]. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to additional information, including the right to request access to and receive certain information about the information we maintain about you, update or correct inaccuracies in the information we maintain about you have the information blocked, deleted, or erased, as appropriate. You also have the right to object to the processing of your information or to withdraw your consent to our processing of information about you, including to the transfer of information to other countries.
Note, however, that if you exercise your right to object or your rights of blocking, deletion or to be "forgotten," or if you decline to share certain information with us, or if you withdraw your consent to our processing of information about you, we may not be able to provide to you some, or any, of the features and functionality of iFind Services.
If you wish to access or amend any other personal information we hold about you or exercise any other rights you have under applicable data protection law, you may contact us at [email protected].
If you receive commercial email or text messages from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email or text message. You may also opt out from receiving commercial email or text messages from us by sending your request to us by email at [email protected]
We use Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. Google's analytic tool that helps us understand how visitors use our Services. Google Analytics may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. Google provides some additional privacy options described at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
iFind Services may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators' policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through iFind Services. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through iFind Services, and we recommend that you view the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
iFind Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 without obtaining parental consent.
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of information that we collect and maintain. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or organizational safeguards.
POLICY CHANGES AND UPDATES
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we modify this Policy, we will make it available on or through the iFind Services, and indicate the date of the latest revision. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change. Limited by applicable laws, your continued use of iFind Services after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to the current version of this Policy.